Re: Hurd Hard disk size limits?

From: coriordan
Subject: Re: Hurd Hard disk size limits?
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:27:44 +0000

I read the FAQ, it only mentions partitions, I know GNU Mach
only got support for hard drives >10Gb in it's last release,
I was wondering if there were any other disk limits?

You say you have two large HDDs though.  I should be okay
then. I'll probably play it safe with partitions and stick
to 1.7Gb.

Thanks.
Ciaran O'Riordan