About CDROM and floppy

From: john stephen
Subject: About CDROM and floppy
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 02:09:18 -0800

hi,
   I installed gnu/Hurd using J2 binaries...I set up the translator to cd
   drive using

settrans -a /cdrom /hurd/isofs /dev/hd2 ... and i included the following
entry in the /etc/fstab file.

/dev/hd2  /cdrom auto defaults,noauto,ro 0 0 for cdrom. But while trying
mount /cdrom it's saying auto:unknown file system. and how to setup
floppy drive.... umount command also didn't work saying that command not
found.what could be the problem? how to fix it? help me.

siva

--
http://fastmail.fm - Accessible with your email software
                      or over the web