Re: wheeee! installed. no network. now what? :)

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: wheeee! installed. no network. now what? :)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 07:19:40 +0100

Your help request is kinda useless, so you need to be more specific.
How do you know that your card is not regocnized (the eepro100 driver
works)?  How did you run pfinet? Did you read the GNU/Hurd
installation guide [1]?

And finally, those two complaints from native-install, what exactly
were they?  Nobody here can read what is written on your screen, so
you need to write _exactly_ what was written so that we can see.

   this message is private, confidential, and is intented for
   the specified recipients only.  if you received in error,
   altered, deleted, modified, destroyed or interfered with
   the contents of this message, in whole or in part, please
   inform the sender (that's me), immediately.

Your message is neither private or confidential, since its specified
recipients is the world (anyone can read/post to this list).  Could
you please remove this cruft? It is annoying.

[1]: http://hurd.gnu.org