Re: Fan mail about the Hurd...

From: Wolfgang Jaehrling
Subject: Re: Fan mail about the Hurd...
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 02:08:06 +0100

Jordi Mallach wrote on debian-hurd@lists.debian.org:
> And enjoy ESR's reply to my post...
> http://lists.complete.org/freeciv-dev@freeciv.org/2003/01/msg00875.html.gz

I like this.  We need more of that.  The more aggressive people are
against us, the better.  Because: Who likes to be on the side of
people who say things like that?  Most certainly nobody (well,
almost).  Therefore, this is the best sort of publicity we can get.

All we need to do here is do nothing - especially not flame back, but
not even try to justify why we are still around; it's better if people
try to find out this one on their own. ;-)

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang