ArtBarker.com: Winter Promotion

From: Robert lash
Subject: ArtBarker.com: Winter Promotion
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:35:01 -0500

ArtBarker.com
Your #1 Art-Related Marketplace
(http://www.ArtBarker.com )

Just in case you were interested, we are currently running a
Winter special of HALF OFF the listed advertising rates (for as
many months as you wish to list!), so please contact us if you
would like more details on advertising your business.

ArtBarker.com  is a way for anyone in the art-related industry to
effectively bring traffic to their site for only pennies per click.

We continually advertise a new set of pet-related keywords
across the web (including all the major pay per click search
engines such as WebCrawler, Yahoo, Overture, Lycos, AltaVista,
Excite, & Google).
This system places us in the top 3 positions on over 90% of the
search engines for a specific set of keywords.  Soon we will be
advertising tens of thousands of keywords maintaining the top 3
spots for each.

Please visit our website (http://www.ArtBarker.com ) in order to
see firsthand the benefits that exposure can bring to
you art-related business.  Remember, our half-price advertising
promotion is for a limited time only.

Best regards,

Robert Lash
941-544-5422