Re: Debian-Gentoo collaboration on GNU/Hurd ports

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Debian-Gentoo collaboration on GNU/Hurd ports
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:48:12 +0100

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 03:39:32PM +0100, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

> One should use the glibcbug utility to report bugs for offical
> releases and to report bugs on a CVS version you send an mail to
> libc-alpha or something with the bug report.

yes, but we're looking for a way to have a "filtered" list of bugs
that only contains api-porting-related bugs. the Debian BTS is
accomplishing that functionality currently, but i'm not sure if
the Gentoo developers will like to use that.

--
Robert Millan

make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.

Another world is possible - Just say no to genocide