Re: Help-hurd Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18

From: Dmitry V. Zhulanov
Subject: Re: Help-hurd Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:19:04 +0700

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 07:14:28AM -0400, help-hurd-request@gnu.org wrote:
> The problem could be a syntax error in ext2fs.static  module parameters.
> Typing in grub command line did't work for me. Try copy module parameters
> from Hurd Installation guide and paste to  menu.lst

The problem was a big slice for hurd, it was about 4Gb.

> Rgrds,
> Reny

Now me agnin in a trobles :). I boot my hurd, and install some software from
debian ftp, by apt. it was gcc libc0.3 and related.

And the problem appears after reboot my box:
after typing login root and password, hurd prints "Authentication failure:
(ipc/mig) server died". Others hard rebuts, fsck, login root leads to same
result.

How can i fix this?

Dmitry Zhulanov