Re: SSHD on gnu/hurd

From: Henrik Thostrup Jensen
Subject: Re: SSHD on gnu/hurd
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:28:11 +0200

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:31:05 +0200
Robert Millan <zeratul2@wanadoo.es> wrote:

> it's a known bug (related to priviledge separation), see
> http://bugs.debian.org/189425
>
> if you (or anyone) want to help, run sshd with the -ddd option
> (lots of debugging) and look at the logs to see what happens.

Ok, I've tried to disable PrivSep, and enable and it works, however i
also tried to debug it. The output of the sshd debug log is attached
(forgot my ftp login, so I have no where to put it). The first and last
line in the file is program output. Hopefully someone understands it
better than me :-).

        Best regards, Henrik