For http://www.urbanophile.com Owner (Bulk Email Sending & Bullet Proof

From: Peter Severa
Subject: For http://www.urbanophile.com Owner (Bulk Email Sending & Bullet Proof Web Hosting)
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 08:14:43 -0700

Dear http://www.urbanophile.com Owner.

We offer you e-mail addresses databases for advertisement
mailing; we sell databases also carry out mailing and hosting
for the advertising projects.
We can work on a turnkey project create a site with original design,
program and subject contents. Our databases are updated constantly
with the e-mail addresses from all over the world.

Their validity and originality are verified. Today they contain over
than 50 million addresses. We use our own mailing soft which can be
ideally adjusted for every customer. We have a high-speed channel
and high power servers.

The constant of our service demand allows us to keep low prices.

Please, feel free to contact us anytime!
We'll be happy to answer every your question!

http://www.e-mailpromo.com

Best regards,