GNUMach Error

From: Luis Araujo
Subject: GNUMach Error
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:55:02 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all

GNUmach didn't want to recognize my "kernel-ide"
option cause i had to get the CVS gnumach so did i.

In the gnumach cvs, i need to set CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS
to the path of my oskit headers, it seemed to be
working until comes up the following error=

/usr/include/strings.h:36: redefinition of `size_t'
/usr/local/include/oskit/c/unistd.h:25: `size_t'
previously declared here
make: *** [main.o] Error 1

I wonder if this could be caused by an option on my
module-file.x86.pc in oskit configuration.

Now im using both socurces from CVS.

Luis Araujo