Money Laundry Solutions from Fethard.biz

From: Fethard . biz Manager
Subject: Money Laundry Solutions from Fethard.biz
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:27:07 -0400 (EST)

Are you in the business of child pornography and have difficulties
with transferring money from one point to another?

Are you tired of edless taxes? Are you tired of "antilaundring"
programs in your bank? Is your onlne business in shadow ?

Do you currently have in your possession illegally earned money
and have difficulties placing it into your bank account?

Open an account with Fethard Finance today and we guarantee to solve
all your problems immediately!!!

Our features:

-Anonymous and named cards
You don't want many people to know about
your account or you don't care about it -
we can provide you the service, that fits better with you.

-Wire transfers
You need to make an urgent transfer, but banks work
till 15 o'clock only? Do it via our bank - we work
almost 24 hour a day.

- Currency exchange
Someone has transfered you US dollars instead of your
beloved Nicaragua cordobas? You don't need to kill this
person. Just make an exchange at our bank and let this person live.

-Fast services and fast support

Also we can offer much more services you may be interested in.

Please visit our website http://www.fethard.biz or you may contact us by other ways.

Contacts
Country: Uruguay
Registration number: 7780 ?? 30.07.2001
Address: Florida srt. 1485, 3-rd Floor, 11100 Montevideo - URUGUAY
Phone: +5982 902 5627
Secretary: Mrs. Blanca Doris Sosa
Fax: +5982 902 3114

E-mail: support@fethard.biz