We want to join the developement

From: anand narayan vidwansa
Subject: We want to join the developement
Date: 6 Sep 2003 16:43:47 -0000

Hi,
We are a group of 3 students appearing for our final year in Computer Engineering and we are supposed to work on a software project. For that matter we are very much interested in "An implementation of CIFS on GNU Hurd" which is mentioned on GNU Task List on this webpage http://www.gnu.org/prep/tasks_5.html#SEC5. Can anybody plz help us figure out the requirements and goals about this project? I'll be thankful,to whomever it may concern,thank you. anand
Medicine meets Marketing; Dr. Swati Weds Jayaram.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://rediff.com/matchmaker?2