Re: Network won't run

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Network won't run
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:08:24 +0200 (MEST)

   settrans -fgap /servers/socket/2 /hurd/pfinet -i eth0

This is a totally bogus line, you didn't specify an IP, gateway or
netmask.  Please read the documentation for /hurd/pfinet.  I belive
that this is also listed in the FAQ.

   Also does hurd have dhcp support ?

Semi, Marco hacked something for pfinet, and I'm supposed to make it
complete by adding the new RPC calls to libc, and fixing the ISC DHCP
client.  But right now I'm swamped with school (projects, problems to
be turned in, and exam period comming up).  So it is on ice.  Want to
pick it up?

Cheers.