Your assistance is needed here.

From: Victor Amadin
Subject: Your assistance is needed here.
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 14:00:41 +0100

MR. VICTOR AMADIN.
LAGOS -NIGERIA

A very good day to you in the name of the Lord.
We have an immediate business proposal that involves the sum of US$
17,000,000(USD) which we will like to invest in your country under your
custody.
Once I receive a message from you notifying me of your interest, the details of
the transaction/the terms and condition of sharing regarding the business would
then be brought to your knowledge. Your urgent response will be highly
appreciated and will swiftly bring us to the commencement of the transaction.
We hope to conclude this transaction within 10-14 working days .Do not forget
to contact me on the receipt of this e-mail address. And please you have to
maintain absolute confidentiality as regards this pending transaction.
In the light of this, I would like you to forward to me the following
information:

1. Your company name and address if any
2. Your personal fax number
3. Your personal telephone number  for easy communication.

You are requested to communicate your acceptance of this proposal through my
above stated email address
after which we shall discuss in details the modalities for seeing this
transaction through.
Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank
you in anticipation of your cooperation.

I urgently await your response.

Best Regards,
Victor Amadin.

NB:PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER VK/01 IN YOUR
RESPONSE.

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329