Re: install problems

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: install problems
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:35:25 +0000

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 09:59:54PM +0200, Marian-Nicolae V. Ion wrote:
> >So you should use the tarball instead. (and wait for someone to comment
> >on the runsystem link..)
>
> So, basically you mean that I ca do nothing now, right? :-)
> When it will become operational again would it be possible to
> get that information on this list? or if not possible, where
> should I look for that information, please?

Basicaly, yes..

I'll try to have a look, but it's not that I like risking to waste my
installed GNU system playing with that. Uhm..

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)