fund transfer

From: elekecr
Subject: fund transfer
Date: 22 Oct 2003 13:15:43 -0000

Dear Sir,

My name is William Ume,

Presently, I am working in an African country.

I sent you this mail sometime ago asking for your assistance,uptil now I have
not received a response from you.

I got your contact via an online network and felt you may be willing to pursue
this with me.
This proposal may sound strange to you or probably you may even think it is a
joke, because of lots of funny mails circulating over the Internet. Well if you
do, I really understand, but honestly my friend, I am really handicaped,
because this is the only means available to me to communicate to you.

Honestly, I think you should give me a trial, I need your assistance and the
deal is good.

The deal involves the transfer of funds, safely abroad. For your role, you are
to receive a percentage of the funds, based on a sharing formula that will be
agreed by both parties.
If you are interested in pursuing this further please contact me via e-mail so
that I can furnish you with the relevant details about the origin of the fund
and the modalities for the deal.
Please send your response to my private e-mail williume@indiatimes.com

William.