RE: cvs doesn't work

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: cvs doesn't work
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:24:47 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine
(I left the Bug-HURD group out of this, because this really belongs to
the Help-HURD group.)
How about you post the entire log of your work? Also, even though MSYS
contains a minimalist implementation of the normal GNU tools, and will
build binaries for running in your environment, it probably won't
cross compile successfully for HURD as a native. You could also
install CYGWIN for your work, but your much better off using GNU Linux
for your work, and on that note, you've got hundreds of choices for
your work. But that part is my opinion.
Still my first statement applies: How about you post the entire log of
your work?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi