Re: Booting the HURD

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Booting the HURD
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:01:20 +0100 (MET)

   I'm nowhere near that phase, that is the subject entry, "Booting
   the HURD", but I do need to ask this question.  Have the methods
   behind booting the HURD changed any since the GRUB maintainers
   started including a "sample menu" file in their distributed tar
   files? The one I'm using contains a menu entry for the HURD, and
   naturally I'll change some parameters to match my system, but I
   thought I'd ask.

It would be useful if you said what the difference between the two
menu entries are.

Cheerio.