RE: Where is the location of the current package?

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Where is the location of the current package?
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:44:21 -0500

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
Thank you, Robert, for clearing up that issue. Now as to the location
of your package, yes, the Gluck named repository wasn't working, but I
did find the exact same one roosting on Phil's site. I did do that.
And followed the excellent installation instructions that Neil
created.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

people.debian.org/~rmh/gnu
> (note: gluck was cracked, check the signature), but since gluck is
currently
> down you can't download it.
>
> So use crosshurd or otherwise wait untill gluck is recovered.
>
> You can also get a new tarball from the K5 CD set recently made by
Phil.