Authors! Reach 400 Senior Editors at Royalty-Paying Publishers!

From: Bookman Publishing
Subject: Authors! Reach 400 Senior Editors at Royalty-Paying Publishers!
Date: 06 Dec 2003 19:44:53 -0500

This is the service you asked for, so here it is at a special introductory
Price.

Selling a book to a royalty paying, traditional publisher is always a long
shot for unknown authors.  However, Bookman Marketing has developed a
unique list of Senior Editors at the biggest publishing houses, and we also
know how each publisher accepts new submissions.  This puts you at least
two steps ahead of the thousands of authors submitting books every week.
Best of all, if we are able to secure you a contract, we will not charge
any commission.  As always, you will reserve all the rights to your book.

Introductory Price $299    January 2004 Price $450

If you would like more information on our unique services, reply or call:

Brien Jones
Author Consultant
(800) 342-6068 Phone
(765) 342-7217 Fax
brien@bookmanmarketing.com
www.bookmanmarketing.com

To be removed from this mailing, type the word "remove" in the subject line
and reply to this message.