GNU/Mach on MIPS CPU

From: Huailin Chen
Subject: GNU/Mach on MIPS CPU
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:01:04 -0800 (PST)

Fellows,

Is there a porting for GNU/Mach over MIPS CPU already? If not, should we do so?
I'd like to do it for several reasons:-)

BTW, I touched the QNX Neutrino these months. Well, looks to me that they thought they are the best one for Micro-Kernel world. Any comments? For me, the deal is: If our GNU/Mach is not yet, We should be so in the future. How come we lose? How come FREEDOM lose to MONEY?

Huailin,
www.xtrj.org

Do you Yahoo!?