Re: dial-up

From: Danilo Segan
Subject: Re: dial-up
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:29:24 +0100

Hi Milan,
Milan Buška <milan.buska@volny.cz> writes:

> Hurd and dial-up? Support.

It's not yet supported, because of quirks in PPP support (AFAIK), and
with serial drivers in Mach.

Folks generally use ethernet for connecting their GNU/Hurd boxes to
the Internet.

> Console vga=791? -- "--.

This is a hack that works on framebuffers of Linux kernel -- it's not
supported either (AFAIK, again).

> (Omlouvam se za neznalost anglickeho jazyka)

I'm pretty confident that this means "sorry for not knowing English
language", as it seems similar to Serbian ;)

Anyhow, I guess you can understand "not supported" ;)

Cheers,
Danilo