Re: gnumach i810/agp

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: gnumach i810/agp
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:24:34 +0000

Michael Banck writes:
 > Why do you need GNUMach support for getting X to work with your graphics
 > adapter?

The error message I get from the X server is,

 EE I810(0): AGP GART support is not available.  Make sure your kernel
   has agpgart support or that the agpgart kernel module is loaded.

Since I810 was mentioned on the bootdisk I was thinking someone might
have ported the /dev/agp video memory support from linux to gnumach.

--
Brian Gough