Re: hello

From: hymette
Subject: Re: hello
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:17:33 +0100

le and lpe are great console-based text editors I found on Debian - with colors, hilighted code and everything.

It would be nice to compile a new pc_kbd.c but I'm not used to C and the file isn't even on my disk. Do you know a place where I could download the complete source code for the Hurd, in one shot?

I don't know who is Gael , sorry.

Emmanuel