Re: hello

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: hello
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:45:36 +0100 (MET)

   >> No emacs yet - because of xlibs - but I'm doing well with le and
   >> lpe.

Do you have ftp.gnuab.org in your sources.list?  I seem to recall that
xlibs are there and not on the main ftp site.  Oh, I don't know if
ftp.gnuab.org is still down; if it is check the archvies for a site
that mirrors ftp.gnuab.org.

   >> Since my last mail the "MARK SET" bug did not occur. I may
   >> have pressed some wrong key combination at the wrong moment !

The "--MARK--" messages are check-points that are generated by syslogd
at specific intervals (20 min is the default I belive).  So no, it is
not a bug.  If you want to disable them then read the documentation
for your syslogd.