Hurd Cross Reference updated

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: Hurd Cross Reference updated
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 05:23:06 +0100

Hello!

Yesterday I updated the Hurd Cross Reference [1], and today a long lasting server misconfiguration was corrected, so search is available again.
Currently crossreferenced:
(all from CVS)
Hurd Current
Gnumach Current (1.9)
MIG current
libc current

Has anyone a good idea to get gnumach-1-branch integrated as well? If I put it besides gnumach-1.9 every reference that occurs in both will triggger a selection, wich is horribly confusing and makes source code browsing much less usefull. Would it be wise to establish a second reference with gnumach-1.{3,4} instead of 1.9?
Currently the data needs 836MB on disk (HTML only).

Patrick

[1] http://www.htu.tugraz.at/~past/hurd/global/
--
Engineers motto:  | Patrick Strasser
[ ] cheap         | <past at sbox dot tugraz dot at>