CONFIDENTIAL MATTERS

From: arapmoi . gideon
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL MATTERS
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:54:17 +0100

Goodday,

I am Gideon Arap Moi, the son of The former president of Kenya

Mr Daniel Arap Moi. I came to know you in the course of my

search for a reliable And GOD fearing partner, and I decided to contact you

Because I believe you are a reputable person and I feel You can help me

and my mother over this confidential matter.

I count on your integrity and honesty to be able to handle this

Business. My father, Mr Arap Moi, was the former president of Kenya ,

In East Africa, During his reign as the president , he had so many

Monetary dealing with a lot of European companies in my country

And out side my country, and he uses these companies as a means

Of transferring funds to foreign accounts in Europe ,America and

Asia., all these funds where gotten from the sales of Gold and Diamonds,

Amongst the companies he registered was GOLDENBERG COMPANY,

Which he uses as front for funds deposit, he made a transfer of $76,000,000.

(seventy six million American Dollars) to this company which never existed,

the said company has since been declared bankruptcy and liquidate, and the

said funds has been deposited with a security company in Europe where it

 is kept from for safekeeping.

For more information you can click on this website:

(1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3338023.stm
or ,

(2) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3025878.stm%

And as the only child of my mother who is the 6th wife to my father

the president, he has given to us as our own share, which is this funds

that is with the security company in Europe. The money is kept in

trunk boxes and was registered as precious substances, thus there is

nobody that knows that it is money that is in the box. All the documents

with which the money was deposited is with us (my mother and I) I am

looking for somebody that is capable and willing to travel to any part of

Europe to receive the two trunk boxes of money on behalf of my mother

and I from the security company.

We need a trust worthy and experience person that will help us to invest

This money in your country and take us as one family and will also buy
A house for us over there where we can live safely

We are expecting to hear from you, please contact me on my

Confidential email address: gideonarapmoi@latinmail.com

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation , please include your

Telephone number and fax number in your reply.

Best Regards

Gideon Arap Moi