Re: gnumach 1.3 + gcc 3.3

From: Eric Olinger
Subject: Re: gnumach 1.3 + gcc 3.3
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:32:26 -0800

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:59:47 +0100
Paolo Dongilli <dongilli@dnet.it> wrote:

> I checked out the gnumach-1-branch but there are still problems with
> the latest version of autoconf 2.59 :(
I ran into the same problem when making the ebuild for the gnumach 1 branch.
Check
out this patch on sv.g.o which fixes the keyboard buffer and more importantly
fixes
autoconf support for the 2.5x branch:
        http://sv.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2507

The current gnumach-1-branch uses some broken m4 macros that aren't
support anymore.

--
Eric Olinger

Give a man a password, he'll log in for a day. Teach him to code, and he
will hack his way in...