Re: gnumach 1.3 + gcc 3.3

From: Paolo Dongilli
Subject: Re: gnumach 1.3 + gcc 3.3
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 09:14:19 +0100

Thanks a lot to everybody for your help!

As I already told you I was able to recompile GNU Mach 1.3
(CVS gnumach-1-branch) applying the patch
http://sv.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2507.

Right in time for the GNU/Linux Installation Party we organized last
Saturday (Feb. 28th) here in Bolzano-Bozen (Italy).

I wanted to show GNU/Hurd and I succeeded!

I also installed the Boa web-server in a way that it was possible to
connect to the GNU/Hurd PC and read the available documentation (a
hurd.gnu.org mirror).

Here you can find two pictures of that day:
http://freeweb.dnet.it/dongilli/hurd/

Kind regards,
Paolo.