Re: sorry about this mail

From: m_m
Subject: Re: sorry about this mail
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:48:13 +0000 (UTC)

yosh <bartlevi83 <at> madridwireless.net> writes:

> I've looked it on google, but theres no docuemtation about it.

Perhaps it has subject | title as "sorry about this mail".

> Any idea about a K5 instalation manual ? or why that error ? im sure
> i've missed a step . . . but i dont know what step :(

I'm only a newbie; sometimes I can't remove a bug not even with the helps of the
best hackers :/ so I can't say about your error now however I'm sure it's better
if you compose a new message with a pertinent subject and a more detailed list
about your hardware, partitions, etc, etc and all the steps from the beginning
that you have done.

Regards,
 m_m