Business

From: reubenchuks
Subject: Business
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:35:16 +0100

>From the Desk of Mr.Reuben Chikwe
Auditor-General
Email:reuben_chikwe@web-mail.com.ar

Re: Transfer of (USD12, 200.000.00) Twelve Million Two
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

Dear friend,

I have decided to contact you due to your position in
your country, which I totally hope, will bring about
the success of this business. We want to transfer to
overseas account (USD12, 200.000.00) Twelve Million
Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars from a
Prime Bank in African.

My name is Mr.Reuben Chikwe the Auditor-General of
one of the Prime Banks here in Nigeria. During the
course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund
in an account opened in the bank in 1998 and
nobody has operated on this account again.

After a thorough research, I discovered that the owner
of the account died along with his wife and his two
sons in a ghastly motor accident along Port-Harcourt
Ikwerre Express Road in 1998. All the occupants in the
vehicle lost their lives. The owner of this account
was Mr. Robin T. Gregson; a foreigner, an industrialist,
a very influential businessman, natural minerals and
crude oil magnate here in Nigeria.

Nobody knows about this account or anything concerning
it excepts you and me. The account of Mr. Robin T.
Gregson has no beneficiary since he died with his
heirs. And my investigation also proved to me that he
was until his death, the Manager of Diamond Safari
(PTY) Nigeria.

I am revealing this to you with the belief that you
will never let me down in this business, and, you are
the first and only person that I am contacting for
this business. I have reasoned very professionally and
I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the
Next of Kin of my deceased client and the sole
beneficiary of his estate, so that you can be paid the
funds left in his bank account, hence I contacted you.
I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin;
the bank needs only the facts as presented legally.

Kindly take to heart that I am contacting you being a
foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a
local person here, without a valid foreign
international passport. The funds would only be
approved for transfer to a foreigner. The former owner
of the A/C Mr. Robin T. Gregson was a foreigner ,hence
the money can only be approved into a foreign A/C.

I will like to start the first transfer of Five
Million United States Dollars (USD5, 000.000) which
when transferred successfully, we shall re-apply for
the payment of the remaining amount to your Account.
The total amount involved is (US$ 12.2M) Twelve
Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

Note that the management is ready to approve this
payment to any Foreigner who has correct information
of this account, which I will give to you. Upon your
positive response, I will use my position and
influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward
transfer of this money to your nominated Bank Account
with appropriate clearance from the relevant
ministries and Foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this exercise, we shall both
share the funds. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10%
should be for Expenses both parties might have
incurred during the process of transferring/Taxes as
your Government may require.

I assure you that I shall assemble all the necessary
Legal Documents that will be used to back up our
claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to
enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you and I from any breach of law.

Please get in touch with me at my private email
address; reuben_chikwe@web-mail.com.ar

Thank you.

Respectfully yours,

Mr.Reuben Chikwe