Error while booting Hurd/L4

From: Isaac Gelado
Subject: Error while booting Hurd/L4
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:10:06 +0200

Hello all,
When I try booting GNU Hurd/L4 with pistachio 0.3 I get the next error message:

laden: error: Memory region (0xdff0000 - 0xdffffbf) is unaligned

How can I solve it?

Thanks and regards,

|        Isaac Gelado           |                          |
|       Telefónica I+D          | Tlf 983367649            |
|    Paq. Tec. de Boecillo      |                          |
|        Valladolid             | igf@tid.es               |
|   As gold which he cannot spend will make no man rich    |
| so knowledge which he cannot apply will make no man wise |