Congratulations.

From: Flash Lottery Incoporated
Subject: Congratulations.
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:57:42 +0100 (BST)

ATTENTION: Sir/Madam,

RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION,
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
of Tuesday 22nd of June 2004,of winners of the LOTTERY/ INTERNATIONAL
PROGRAMS held on 15th of June 2004 as part of our bonanza. Your
company/individual attached to ticket number 56475600545-188, with serial
number 5388/02 drew the lucky numbers 31-51-22-24-39-43, and consequently
won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,500,000.00
in cash credited to file REF NO. REF: EAASL/941OY1/02 And BATCH NO
12/25/DC34. This is from total prize money of US$10,000,000.00 shared
among the four (4) international winners in this category. All
participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from
25,000 Updates Email account from Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada,
Europe and North America and Oceania as part our International Promotions
Program, You are advice to contact Mr. Michelle Gianni on email address:
flashlottery@netscape.net  for further details.

thanks.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
FLASH LOTTERY LIMITED.