Re: random device?

From: Derek Davies
Subject: Re: random device?
Date: 19 Jul 2004 10:44:50 -0400

Marco Gerards <metgerards@student.han.nl> writes:

> It even seems that there is a patch for GNU Mach to add a entropy
> device...

There's a patch for OSKit/Mach at:

  http://www.ddavies.net/oskit-entropy/index.html

But OSKit/Mach is basically useless unless you're goal is to fix lots
and lots of bugs.  On and off (mostly off) I work on porting it back
to GNU/Mach 1.x.  There's nothing hard about this I just find it hard
to keep focused - someone could pretty easily take the patch above and
port it.

Derek