Please save me.

From: Femia Bangura.
Subject: Please save me.
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:46:15 +0000

Dear,

Subjec:Please save me.

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation
and tosecure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with
you in yourcountry,as i do not have much knowleagde about
international business/investment.

I have a substantial capital I honorably intend to invest in
your countryinto a very lucrative venture of which you are to
advise and execute thesaid venture over there for the mutual
benefits of both of us.

Your ableco-operation is to become my business partner,trustee and
representativein your country and
create an ideas on how money will be invested, probably managed
and the type ofinvestment after the money is transferred to your
custody with yourassistance.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this
transactionsincerely by protecting our interests and upon your
acceptance of thisproposal, I would furnish you with the full
detailed information, procedure,amount involve and mutual
agreement on your percentage interest or shareholding for
helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investingthe
money.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you,
if you sodesire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it
deserves.

Looking forward to your response.

Mrs. Femia Bangura