Attend Carefully

From: oboh4sure
Subject: Attend Carefully
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:37:34 -0400

Dear Friend,
Compliments to you ,i know this will come as a surprise.
I am chief Dr Godwin Oboh ,chairman on committee on protection of government
property edo state .
I have a property which i lease to one of my business partner for 15years ,
which is in america at the cost of $125,thousand dollars and  both of us have
agreed that he should be paying installmentally.
Because of my present position as a chief and as a government official in my
state,
i am not allowed to own a foriegn account ,all i want from you is to act as my
foriegn agent so that i will instruct him to pay the money through you  or via
your account .
this transaction demands trust ,you shall be entitled to 5% of any money payed
through you.i will feed you with all necessary information as soon as you
indicate your assisted humanitarian gesture .
       Thanks for your co-operation .
Best Regards ,
Chief ,Dr,Godwin Oboh.

Mail sent from WebMail service at