RE: Building and booting the HURD

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Building and booting the HURD
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:30:28 -0400

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
My apologies gang for flooding the list with that complaint. It turns
out I did a typically beginner thing, and deleted the reference to
BZIP2 from the command string, and forgot to put the -z option down,
instead of the -j one.

We need to make sure the directions, in both places are correct, that
they indicate which command to use for which form of compression.
I take it back Marco, it's not your problem, it's mine.
And Alfred, the next time your this side of the pond, I'm buying.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi