Earn a full-time income working only part time from whatever exotic coun

From: Google Earning Tips
Subject: Earn a full-time income working only part time from whatever exotic country - turgid year
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:22:39 +0100

Hello

This is Chris Carpenter and I would like to show you How You Can Earn Thousands
Writing Google AdWords Part
Time From Your Home

http://www.fromaustraliawithlove.info/google1.html

I now earn more in a few hours a week than I used to make full time. GoogleCash
shows you exactly how I do it, step by step, guaranteed. And you don't even need
a Web site.

The system I'm about to teach you earns me awesome cash from any computer
connected to the Internet, anywhere
in the world.

I've made over $30,000 in one month with it.

GoogleCash gives you all the tools you need to turn the Search Engine
Google.com into an Autopilot Cash
Generating Machine

Follow this link:  http://www.fromaustraliawithlove.info/google1.html

Here are the Facts:

You DON'T need physical inventory

You DON'T need to handle any products

You DON'T even need a website

DOES NOT Require a huge investment. I started with $10 and 2 hours a week.

GoogleCash is not theory, but a practical step by step guide.

After following the steps, you can be making money in 30 minutes.

Here is what one student has to say about GoogleCash...

"You have revealed one of the most powerful affiliate marketing techniques
available today. Using Google and
without the need to build their own websites, any affiliate marketer can now
start earning an income
almost immediately.

Your step by step sample case studies have brought out the simplicity of your
techniques for anyone to follow.
This is one ebook every affiliate marketer cannot do without and has my highest
recommendations."
T.H. Quah
AffiliateProNews

Come and see just how simple and powerful GoogleCashreally is!

Yours In Success,

Chris Carpenter

http://www.fromaustraliawithlove.info/google1.html