GOLD VENTURE

From: angusoziodi
Subject: GOLD VENTURE
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:34:36 +0200

Dear Sir,

My proposal to you will be very surprising, as we have not had any Personal
contact before. However, I sincerely seek your confidence in this transaction,
which I propose to you as a person of transparency, honesty and high calibre.
Let me first start by introducing myself properly to you. My name is Jefferson
Vedier a Personal Assistant
to President Charles Taylor, the President of Republic of Liberia. I got your
email address from network directory. I apologize if I have infringed on your
privacy. You may know that My Uncle, President Charles Taylor had faced
serious, Opposition from the LURDS
Army(Liberia United for the Restoration of Democracy), Thus, the security and
safety of my uncle was not guaranteed due to intense  support given to the
rebels.
My Uncle became seriously scared of this development because he did not want to
suffer the same experience of our Former president, Sergeant Samuel Doe who died
in the hands of Price Yomi Johnson Who brutally massacred Samuel Doe, this was
as a result of support the rebel had from foreign countries at that time.

The American government had given My uncle president Charles Taylor Warning
signals. He was left with no other options than to seek asylum in one of the
neighbouring West Africa countries, As a result of these and other
developments, the various foreign
banks account of my Uncle is already being investigated and that of Switzerland
has already been frozen. I had to escape with the RAW GOLD in my possession,
and it has been secretly moved to a private security vault in The Netherlands
for safekeeping. In my capacity as an asylum seeker, I was advised by the
security director to seek a foreign
partner who could claim the consignment on my behalf as I can no longer
transact officially in The Netherlands due to my asylum statues. Hence, I need
your utmost  assistance. How ever, I have mapped out certain percentage of the
valued GOLD as follows: 10% is set aside for all expenses incurred during the
transaction, while 20% will be set aside for you for your assistance. The
remaining 70% I wish to invest in
any profitable business in your country since I may not be able to go back to
Africa until a very long period of a time.

If this proposal is okay by you, please as a matter of urgency contact me via
email angusoziodi@netscape.net .Comprehensive details of the transaction will
be unfolded to you as soon as I receive your urgent response via my private
email above.

Awaiting your kind gesture to assist me in this
regard.
Sincerely,
Angus  Oziodi.