Reprofilling

From: vlado miroslav
Subject: Reprofilling
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:52:41 -0400

Dear Friend,
I Barrister Vlado Miroslav Khodo, representing Mr.Mikhail Khodorkovsky (m.k.)
of Russia. He is one time the richest man in Russia and the head of YUKO'S
OIL till that unfaithful day that they got him arrested and since then all
his accounts and known businesses have been confistiacte.

I would like to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over US$423
million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via
bank transfer. Please note that as an attorney i want a very straight forward
and God fearing person as this is a legitimate transaction and not a Childs
play. You will be paid 10% for your "management fees".

You can log into this website to find out more about my client:
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm>

If you are interested, please write back and I will provide further
instructions.
Keep this confidential. Finally, please note that this must be concluded
next week.

I look forward to it.

Regards,

Barrister MiroslavVlado  Khodo.