Fw: woodpeck

From: Ahmad Brand
Subject: Fw: woodpeck
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 23:10:13 -0800

Not sure if I got the right address or not, but check this out.
http://www.promodiscounts.com/ref44.html
You're able to download dvd movies, console games, music.  I downloaded 5 full
CD albums so far.
You have to check out how many things they have in here to download - it's out
of this world.
Theres a few pages in there on how to get your selection on CD if you need the
help.
I was eating lunch here at the office looking at the movie section - theres
movies in here available for download thats still in theaters - it's amazing.
See you this weekend.

Corrine