New Drug store Harry

From: Ulysses Witherspoon
Subject: New Drug store Harry
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:42:39 -0800

Refill Notification Ref: PHU-864386082200314

Dear help-hurd@gnu.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Ulysses Witherspoon

australia burgess tirana fourier diminution stasis vulture lew most binary dutchmen trumbull dockyard briefcase marsha codebreak weren't indoeuropean tram incondensable categoric buchenwald activation forget cook ludwig margery ventilate octave sodium durango contrariwise scabbard tommie bowl increment scramble laugh transliterate delegable exposition payoff cereal specular cook emigrant fortune insubordinate aries coney fruit crandall bullhide cofactor