Yan d1plom@s for sell from accredited univesitiesblurry stagnant lucifer

From: springMac
Subject: Yan d1plom@s for sell from accredited univesitiesblurry stagnant lucifer megabit dogtrot crandall contumacy charybdis utopia bronzy emphasis cit modish sawdust aforementioned athwart
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:05:39 -0400

%CUSTOM_HEAD1

%CUSTOM_HEAD2

%CUSTOM_DEGREE

WE have already stated several times that classical mechanics starts out from the following law: Material particles sufficiently far removed from other material particles continue to move uniformly in a straight line or continue in a state of rest. We have also repeatedly emphasised that this fundamental law can only be valid for bodies of reference K which possess certain unique states of motion, and which are in uniform translational motion relative to each other. Relative to other reference-bodies K the law is not valid. Both in classical mechanics and in the special theory of relativity we therefore differentiate between reference-bodies K relative to which the recognised ?laws of nature? can be said to hold, and reference-bodies K relative to which these laws do not hold. 1 (a) We imagine the rigid body, to which the place specification is referred, supplemented in such a manner that the object whose position we require is reached by the completed rigid body. 4 From our consideration of the accelerated chest we see that a general theory of relativity must yield important results on the laws of gravitation. In point of fact, the systematic pursuit of the general idea of relativity has supplied the laws satisfied by the gravitational field. Before proceeding farther, however, I must warn the reader against a misconception suggested by these considerations. A gravitational field exists for the man in the chest, despite the fact that there was no such field for the co-ordinate system first chosen. Now we might easily suppose that the existence of a gravitational field is always only an apparent one. We might also think that, regardless of the kind of gravitational field which may be present, we could always choose another reference-body such that no gravitational field exists with reference to it. This is by no means true for all gravitational fields, but only for those of quite special form. It is, for instance, impossible to choose a body of reference such that, as judged from it, the gravitational field of the earth (in its entirety) vanishes. 8

 DELETE MY EMAIL ADDRESS