Reciprocal Link Exchanges

From: J Carr
Subject: Reciprocal Link Exchanges
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:17:42 GMT

Fellow Web Site Owner,

We have visited your web site at http://www.2skc.com/ and feel that your web
site would fit the profile of a client we are currently working with. Our
client is looking for reciprocal web site links with sites that fit their web
site theme.

Reciprocal links (with relevance) are the best way to build search engine
presence and gain that valuable edge over your competition.

We have your details recorded as follows

Your URL : http://www.2skc.com/

Your Email : help-hurd@gnu.org

Anchor text in the Link : Website Portal For 2skc.com

Link Description : Website Portal For 2skc.com

Link Category : Financial Planning

We would like your authority to send you details of our client's site and of
similar sites in the future.

Please click this link to authorise us to send you details
http://linkexchange.leaftech.net/link-exchange-autolog.asp?inputID=1241998&inputPASS=giifkufo

If you would not like details of this or any further requests please click this
link
http://linkexchange.leaftech.net/link-exchange-remove.asp?inputID=1241998&inputPASS=giifkufo
 and this URL will be removed.

We will contact you explicitly after a manual check of any our clients sites.
All linking will be of the highest standard and will comply with any SEO
guidelines laid down by the major search engines.

By authorising us to contact you, you can only benefit your site and in no way
harm it. You will not be requested to pay any fees as these are paid by the
client who is requesting the links.

Regards
J. Carr
Senior Link Exchange Executive
Leaf Tech Web Inc.

You may opt out from having future emails sent to you regarding this URL by
clciking the remove link above.
The email was sent to you by Leaf Tech Web Inc., 611 Wonderland Road North,
London, Ontario, Canada N6H 5N7
and was requesting permission to approach you for reciprocal links from your
web site.
This email complys with The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 -
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/canspam.htm