AWARD NOTIFICATION!!!

From: guadiola
Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION!!!
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:17:18 -0500

LOTTO-NET SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY PROMOTION PROGRAMS
Address: Zona Officina, Calle Gomez 163-7b, Madrid-Spain. Tel: 0034
659-299-687 Fax: 0034 916-803-150 E-mail:
donfernandomarzo@latinmail.com

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
MR.FERNANDO MARZO
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

AWARD NOTIFICATION

WE are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of the
LOTTO-NET SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY /INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on 20 of
October,2004.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 026-12541842-487
with Serial number 3152-15 drew the lucky numbers4-21-32-54-42-37 which
consequently won the lottery in the 2 category.You
have therefore been approved to claim the sum of €350,000.00Euro.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to
you.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be
warned.All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Meddle East and North America.

As part of our international promotions program which we conduct once
every year.To begin your lottery claim please contact your claim agent:
JOHN & ASSOCIATE COMPANY AGENT S.A. Telefax:+34 699 347 615. E-MAIL:
agent_jnweaver@yahoo.es

Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program. We hope
that with a part of your prize, you will take part in our next year
HIGHSTAKE International lottery 2005. For further information about your
claims.

Remember the prize won must be claimed not later than 26th of November,
2004.After this date the prize won will be declared as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
rememberto quote your ticket numbers, serial numbers and your lucky
numbers, your full name and address, tell/fax number in every correspondence
with your agent.

Congratulation once again from all members of our staff for being a
part of our promotion program.

Lucky Wishes,
MARIO GUADIOLA
(SECRETARY GENERAL).

N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winner will
result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail box.
Contact your claims agent immediately.

You've been spunked on by 8F
- http://www.spunkhaus.com