Hello

From: Hon.Joumani Larabas
Subject: Hello
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:36:10 -0800

FROM:Minister for Development (Hon.JOUMANI LARABAS)
Western Saharawi.

 Date: 30th oct ,004

  Dear,Sir.

Business Proposal/Partnership Investment

I received encouraging information about you
and how trust worthy you are. I am delighted with such useful
information. I am interested in a partnership investment program
with your self/corporation. First permit me to introduce myself as
Minister for Development
(Hon.JOUMANI LARABAS) of the Western Sahara State known as the
Republic of Saharawi. Being the minister of Development of my State,
 I awarded a contract of IRRIGATION to a Portuguese Firm worth
several millions of dollars. In the execution of the project the
Portuguese Firm discovered large amounts of gold in one of the
contract sites. I collaborated with the Portuguese Firm on a mutual
agreement on the proceed of which I have received my share of
$21.000,000 = (Twenty one Million United States dollars Only). As
a minister, I cannot introduce or circulate this funds into the
Saharawi banking system considering my provisional duty and the
considering the fact that I earn less than $1,000US dollars monthly
coupled with the Bureau of conduct guidelines and regulations for
Public Civil Servants. The above situation prompted my decision to
solicit your co-operation to take delivery of the funds into your
custody for my proposed investment as you will be adequately
compensated with negotiable percentage. I will arrange all necessary
procedures in ensuring a smooth process for the funds to get to you.
I will appreciate you contact me once you receive this email
indicating your capability and willingness to enable me to give you
more details on my modus operandi of getting this money to you hitch
free. This matter requires your urgent attention and confidentiality
whatever your decision. Please, kindly reach me immediately.

Best Regards,

Minister for Development
(Hon.JOUMANI LARABAS)
Western Sahara
Democratic Republic of Sahara

FREE weekend phone calls! NO monthly fee, NO contract!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/services/smarttalk/?StartupCode=OL063&srccode=COD_563