Re: How get the console turn black...

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: How get the console turn black...
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:42:09 +0000

"Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez" <jlalarcon@tandilnet.zzn.com> writes:

>   Hi all the GNU/Hurd family.
>
>   I'm using the Marcus (Hurd) console. Is there any way or method
> for get that when i am not using the PC, after 8 or 10 minutes of
> inactivity, the screen turn black?. Like a very simple "screen
> saver"...

A really long time ago I wrote a patch for this, but because of many
changes in the console it will not apply anymore.  Actually, I
completely forgot about this patch, but it would be nice to update it
so it can be integrated into CVS.  i will do this whenever I have time
which is not soon... :(

Thanks,
Marco