Three questions about the HURD

From: M Bison
Subject: Three questions about the HURD
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 17:27:56 -0700

Hello,

I have two computers; one a new hp which I run windows on, and another older (500mhz celeron, 384 ram) which I don't do much with. I was thinking of putting the HURD on there, but I had some questions.

1) Can the HURD use realtek 8139 network cards?

2) Is VNC and SSH software useable on HURD yet?

3) Is it possible to use apt-get to update a HURD system the same way that you can with GNU/Linux? What
 would I need to put in my sources.list file to do that?

Thank you for your time and continuing work!