yellowish to white

From: Semen Analysis
Subject: yellowish to white
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:51:41 -0400

Satisfied Customers Testimonials

Jimmy ---- 47, Male, UK
What you claim is wrong. My sperm volume didn't increase by 500%. It increased by ZILLION %

Sharon --- Female, UK
My husband decided to try SPUR-M, and the results
are great! I just love it when it starts spurting out

Jose --- 29, Male, USA
I cannot believe how good my semen has become. It is a thick blob that shoots like a rocket. My wife says she can feel the force with which my semen hits her inside, which earlier she couldn't even feel. I don't know about other customers but I am lovin it.

Michael --- 41, Male, Hong Kong
I always dreamt of shooting like a porn star and I can do it now, my girl cannot eat as much as I can shoot.

"My wife and I had been looking for a product to help with boosting male fertility. I am happy to say that test results have improved in the time I have been using Spur-M (2 months). Thank you for your assistance, and for the supply of Spur-M"
M. Rosenberg, NYC, USA

http://Wilson.chorally.com/spur/?sheep

not interested, pls go here
http://Odonnell.degradedly.com/rm.php