It's working

From: Kevin Bullock
Subject: It's working
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 23:29:31 -0500

Okay, after my defeatest missive. I got it booted. I installed cd 1 of the .iso. Added menu.lst and made the corrections. I went through the ./native-install twice, made my various suggestions, and then rebooted. I was supposed to boot into multiuser mode, . However, when I rebooted, without GRUB, my system hung -- apparently looking for boot direction.

Thank you,
Kevin